Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Pay Back

In the morning, Todd woke up before me. I was technically awake, but not yet ready to get up. Since I could not go back to sleep, I decided to put Todd to the test to see how quiet he would be. I think that, had I actually been asleep, I would not have know that he was up and doing things. At times, he left the room and I did not even know. That was just another plus in his book.

It was rainy today and Japanese class showed it. Class started with five people in it and ended up with eight. My walk to school was somewhat difficult since my right leg was stiff and sore from the soccer game. I felt like I needed a cane. Once Japanese clas was over, I made my way to the language lab to finish my oh so favorite assignment of recording my voice for the teacher. After doing that and going to lunch, I returned to the dorm to do my laundry and complete an assignment for the next day while waiting for my next class.

I found that the Japan site membership became much more lucrative today since I now had several nearby Japanese people who wanted to meet me in person. These people are both male and female (for those who were curious). And so, I alternated between doing homework, talking to people, and tending to laundry until it was class time. After class, I went to the ramen shop to eat dinner and came home to type all of my blogs.

PEOPLE PICTURES

I have been collecting some pictures of people that I would now like to share. Please also remember that you can see all of my pictures at http://profile.imageshack.us/user/exite13/ instead of just looking at the ones I refer to.

Nabil, Tokashiki Sensei, Mitch, Alex, Kim, Keisuke, Yusuke, Mizoguchi Sensei, Harao Sensei, Albert and Japanese Guy, Kimie, Japanese Class

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-points- Mikum.