Thursday, February 8, 2007

Just Another Day

February 7

As usual, I woke up and prepared for my impending journey to school. Having made my way there, I attended Japanese class before going to lunch. After eating, I went back to the dorms so that I could do my laundry while waiting for my next class at 4:00. While doing my laundry, I worked on my Japanese homework to completion. Eventually, it was time for class and so I went. In my negotiations class, we started to go more in depth about how to negotiate and what to watch out for. The teacher informed us that we would be doing an actual negotiation on Friday so we could practice what we learned.

After class, I met up with Albert and we went back to the ramen shop for dinner. After eating, we went to the ¥99 store where I picked up various goodies that I had not tried before. Albert bought some candy flavored after the sweet sake that we had at the matsuri. I bought something similar to marshmallows, but they were tastier and textured differently. I also bought something that was like candy jello, also very delicious.

Back at the dorms, I studied for my Japanese test for tomorrow before going to bed.

No comments: