Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Clouds on the Horizon

Monday brought on the atmosphere of the week. Before me lay midterm week and I did not quite know what to expect until today. The heaviest burden was that of my culture class. We received a study guide that I stared at hopelessly without knowing barely a thing on it. Such things happen when you don't do any of the reading and cannot bear to listen to the teacher talk. I know that I am not the only person who was in this position too, so I would expect the test to be very interesting. At any rate, I knew that I had my work cut out for me.

After class was over, I went to meet Kazuki, who wanted to see the school today. I wasn't quite sure what I could show him other than the CIE and a few other buildings, so after the tour, we sat down so I could show him some pictures of home and family. After that, we went to eat dinner. Lastly, he wanted to see where I went for shopping, so we stopped by the supermarket before we parted ways. From there, I went back home to study for my speaking test the next day.

No comments: